- Applicable to all vehicles with air source equipment.
- Sonorous quality, remote transmission.
- High sensitivity.
- Long service life.
- Horn: Zinc alloy
- Base And Bracket: Aluminum
- Back Cover: Plastic
Color: Red / Blue
Working Pressure: 0.3-0.9Mpa
Range Of Temperature Adaptation: - 40 ~ 80 ℃
Service Life: More than 100,000 times
Voltage: 12 v
Current: + / - 3.5 A
Sound Level: 105 ~ 118 db
- 510 Hz + 20
- 410 Hz + 20
- The operating current of the control relay must be greater than 10A.
- The main power line section of the relay is greater than or equal to 2.5MM2. The output line is not less than 1.5MM2.
- Horn air source should be introduced directly from the cylinder for better sound quality: the cylinder must be constantly drained of water to affect the service life of the solenoid valve.
- Solenoid valve air pipe joint should be carefully tightened, sometimes blocked by the filter net in use, and should be always cleaned so as not to affect sound quality.
Common Trouble Shooting Of Car Horn:
1. If the horn is sometimes loud or sometimes not, the contact inside the horn switch is usually not good, and some are problems of the horn itself.
2. The scratchy sound is mostly due to the poor contact of plug, especially each contact around the steering wheel, which is easily worn due to frequent use.
3. No noise at all. First, check the fuse to see if it fuses, then pull the horn plug, and use a multimeter to measure whether there is electricity when the horn switch is pressed. If there is no electricity, check the horn harness and relay. If there is electricity, it is a problem of the horn itself. At this time, you can also try to adjust the adjusting nut on the horn to see if it can sound. If it still doesn't sound, you need to replace the horn.